Landoop is a VC-backed company growing day by day with great expertise in the field of data streaming solutions, serving from small startups and young developers to some of top companies in the world. We believe the future of data processing is real-time. We aim to help companies embrace streaming.
From book authors, open source contributors and strongly opinionated people, to result-oriented and positive people, our team works with the best skilled engineers trying to remove any obstacles for them. We grow hand by hand with the company by also understanding the startup culture.
Looking to make a difference?
This is your chance to join a tech startup on the ground floor. As an early employee you will play a significant role in the development of the company and our innovative products. Take the opportunity and join us in the fast data streaming world that will launch your career and personal development.
About the Position:
Antonis and Marios, are searching for our next full-time front-end software engineer. If you want to join us you have to be passionate for design and collaboration, a real problem-solver, a team player and joyful part of the team. As our front-end software engineer, you’d be responsible for working closely with API engineers to create beautiful, intuitive, functional user experiences. You will be the reason why our customers smile while using our product!
Your day will consist of:
- Collaborations with our team to creatively solve problems ranging from UX to front-end performance
- Writing maintainable, performance-minded code, from API clients to CSS
- Writing reliable tests and review others’ code to help keep the bugs out
- Designing our product’s new directions
Your weapons to do so are:
- A strong desire to innovate, experiment, collaborate, and learn
- A solid understanding of React / Redux and Angular frameworks
- Familiarity with the GitHub workflow and Agile teams
- An eye for design and a mind for UX
- Passion for relentless automated testing
Your benefits will be:
- Competitive salary
- Startup agility and flexibility
- An opportunity to work with exceptional, professional people in their fields
- Work flexible hours
- A flexible working environment with colleagues of our offices in London, Athens and Amsterdam or even just from your cozy home
If you are searching for your next challenging role in your career development in a fast pacing environment, join us!