About the Position
This our first non engineering hire at Landoop and we are looking for a fearless operator to help us run the company smoothly. Since we're a small team, we do love people who are comfortable wearing multiple hats, have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and are not scared of getting out of their comfort zone. We are looking for a person to help us establish robust operational processes, make sure that our team stays productive and help us give the best service to our customers.
A Day in Landoop
• Take care of receivables and payables.
• Keep all invoices and forward them to our accountant and tax partners.
• Purchase services and/or products that needed by our team.
• Travel arrangement for our team members.
• Set up a help desk and be the front line support agent for our customers.
• Follow up with customer leads and don't drop any sale opportunity.
• Make sure we deliver stellar customer support.
• Coordinate with the engineering team and update accordingly customer support tickets, documentation or the helpdesk.
Skills & Experience
• Previous experience in admin or support.
• A good understanding of business process.
• Great use of collaboration tools like Slack, Google Docs, Calendar, Asana.
• Be perfect in organising itineraries.
• Willingness to learn new skills and deep dive into challenging technical product.
• Self-managed with the ability to work effectively with remote team.
• Excellent spoken / written communication in English.
Ideal candidates will also have
• Previous startup experience.
• Experience in supporting software products.
• Knowledge of popular support systems like Zendesk, Helpshift, Desk, Zoho or Salesforce Support Cloud.
• Knowledge of some accounting software like Xero or Quickbooks.